Collection of Information
MultiSoft Corporation collects information to provide better services to our users, clients, customers, and distributors. We collect information in several ways:
- the information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, e-mail address, company name, title, address, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to MultiSoft newsletters, etc.;
- information we get from your use of our websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to the site; and
- location information: when you use MultiSoft’s websites, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies and tools to determine location.
- information from our client’s distributors and customers such as name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email, tax ID’s, and credit card details. All password are encrypted using MD5 hash encryption. All tax ID’s are encrypted using SHA2 (NSA Level) encryption and cannot be encrypted locally. All credit cards are encrypted at a SHA2 (NSA Level) encryption and cannot be encrypted locally.
- Transaction data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method.
Use of Information
MultiSoft, our clients, and our 3rd party service providers use Personal Data to (i) provide our Services; (ii) provide our client services; (iii) mitigate financial loss or other harm to Users, Customers, and MultiSoft; and (iv) promote, analyze and improve our products, systems, and tools. Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To evaluate an application to use our Services
- To conduct manual or systematic monitoring for fraud and other harmful activity
- To respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support
- To process a payment through 3rd party payment gateways, communicate regarding a payment, shipping details, and provide related customer service
- For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards
- To develop new products
- To send marketing communications
- To improve or modify our services
When you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as the pages visited.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser along with the client site you are visiting and the distributor information customers are attached to
MultiSoft treats your personal information as confidential information. We protect this confidential Information by storing it on secure servers that only select MultiSoft personnel have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. Should you wish to have your information removed from our systems please contact us at the number listed on this page or send an email to [email protected]
You have the right to opt out of having any of your information being used for any purpose other than it was originally collected. To Opt out of receiving any marketing materials you can unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking the link in the newsletter or send an email to [email protected] or submit a ticket to our helpdesk at http://helpdesk.marketpowerpro.com.
Use of Services by Minors
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen and we request that they not provide personal data through our services or our client’s services. MultiSoft, it’s clients, customers, and distributors do not intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
Information provided may be shared with 3rd party companies such as payment gateways for processing credit card transactions, shipping providers for order/product fulfillment, commission payment companies for remittance of commissions, referral fees due, website analytical services such as Google.
If you choose to use any of the third-party applications or services that utilize our API’s, you may consent to the disclosure of your information to those third parties.
In the event MultiSoft or one of its clients sell all or part of our or their business, make a sale or transfer of assets, are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may disclose and transfer your personally identifying information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
Safety, Legal Purposes, and Law Enforcement
We use and disclose data as we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our clients, their distributors, and their customers, and others, and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence. MultiSoft will release information to law enforcement upon receipt of a valid judicial instruction.
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide our services. These may be located at destinations outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personally identifying information, you agree to this.
We use commercially reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. We encrypt the communication channels using SSL. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If You have reason to believe that you, our clients, their customers, and their distributors, and their interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please [email protected] immediately.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
MultiSoft, our vendors, and our clients use various technologies to collect and store information when you one of our websites or our client’s websites, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
This website contains links to various third-party websites. MultiSoft has no control over and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or reliability of such sites.
Changes to the Policy
EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU and Swiss individuals received pursuant to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, MultiSoft Corporation will remain liable for the transfer of the data.
For more information about the EU-U.S. and Swiss Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website at www.privacyshield.gov
Dispute Resolution Service
If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, you can also submit your complaint to PrivacyTrust, an independent third party. Visit https://www.privacytrust.com/drs/multisoft to file a complaint. You will not have to pay for using this service.
Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint or the outcome, you may invoke binding arbitration.
1723 SE 47th Terrace
Cape Coral, FL 33991
+1 239-945-6433 or +1 888-415-0554
We promise we don't send spam